Passion Defined

My Story For His Glory

Monday, February 1, 2010

Gotta Love Little Sisters!

Okay, so mostly I was just trying to find something to post since I've been too busy to work on the series for the past several weeks, and I figured someone might as well get a good laugh out of it! :-P This was from several years ago (emphasis on several years ago...actually, let's say many years ago...) and as you can see from the 2nd pic, Rachel was quite pleased with herself for creating such a beautiful big brother! ahem...yeah right... ;-)




So, here ya be! Oh, and I've started working on part 2 of the salvation series, so stay tuned for that! Hopefully I'll have it up soon*
Joshua
*Due to the extremely unpredictable nature of the schedule of college students, "soon" is defined as anything the author feels as appropriate in the context of properly balancing many other responsibilities and activities. *wink, wink*

16 comments:

Adam said...

Ha ha lol!!! wait, I can't laugh to loud ive
got sisters and they have picture proof.

Daniel said...

Psh soon being the summer... :-p

Leah said...

haha, I remember taking those pictures. You were actually laughing and I had to tell you to look pitiful..lol! ;)

Lauren said...

hehehe . . . that is pretty funny. Rachel does look very proud, but you were probably amused as well, just at your expense : D

Kristen L. said...

Your family is SO funny! these pics are awesome and you are a patient big brother.
Rachael, lovely job.

TexasLady said...

Ahh good memories :)

Katie said...

What happened to masculinity?

Michelle said...

Pwahahaha! Good job Rachel!! ;) Did you paint his nails too?

Joshua, I think the pink bow really tops it off. Maybe you could even wear it with your pink tie. ;)

Moriah said...

That's hilarious! Rachel, you did a great job. It's a lot of fun "dressing" up your older brother!

Anonymous said...

I remember that day. You would have much rather have been playing baseball or basketball but you selflessly played what RACHEL wanted to play. Thank you for giving your mom a warm memory. Oh, that all the children would play so selflessly always! And it gave us some great pictures to have and laugh at. You'll make a great daddy to litte girls! :) Love, Mom

Joshua said...

Thanks mommy! :)

Rachel said...

No Michelle I didn't paint his nails. I don't think he would let me do that. Lol...:) Joshua is a wonderful big brother. In fact he the best older brother I have ever had. :)

Rachel
Ann

Gracey said...

HAHA! Ok I just totally laughted out loud! You're such a good sport! :D Looks like you both had a great time. My cousin used to have long hair (like 1970's long...yikes) and my sisters, my other cousin, and I decided to take a curling iron to it. Thanks to the fact that he has red hair he ended up looking like Little Orphan Annie lol. It was hilarious!

Anonymous said...

You OUTTA post! :)

A friend (haha)

Joshua said...

workin' on it! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha dude, you look a little bit too pleased with yourself in that second pic!

Post a Comment