Passion Defined

My Story For His Glory

Monday, November 8, 2010

Closing in...

So here's a brief school update...

Just two more weeks and I'll be finished with my bachelor's degree!  Two weeks ago, I finished the five online courses I was taking from Thomas Edison State College and I got A's in all of them, so my GPA will be a 4.0 when I graduate!  Right now I'm working on finishing my PLA (prior learning assessment) in Interpersonal Communications, which is basically a big writing project.  After that, I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to be doing, but I already have a couple of different job possibilities that I'm looking into and praying about right now.  I can't wait to see where the Lord will lead me during the next couple of weeks!

2 comments:

Leah said...

yay!! I know you worked really hard, and it's exciting to see that hard work rewarded!

a penney for your thoughts said...

Eagerly waiting to see what our mighty provident LORD does for you! He just amazes me time after time ...

Post a Comment