Passion Defined

My Story For His Glory

Monday, April 12, 2010

For Further Study

In previous parts to this series, I said that I would be dedicating a post to specific Scriptures that seemed to pose some difficulty to the doctrine of predestination and election.  After praying and re-evaluating the purpose for this series, I've decided that I will not be continuing with the specific post.  As the purpose of this series is simply to state what I believe and to share what the Lord is teaching me, I felt that an article concerning other passages would not be consistent with my reasons for this series.  However, if there is anyone who would like to know how some of the more difficult passages fit into God's sovereign plan for salvation and how they do not cause a problem to that belief, I would be more than glad to provide a document that I have prepared that might help answer some of the questions you may have.  Feel free to leave a comment leaving your email address or email (from my profile page) and I will send the document.

God bless!
Joshua

5 comments:

Joshua said...

I would like to have one, if that won't prove to be too difficult for you. My e-mail is on my profile page. Thanks Joshua!

In Christ,
Joshua :)

Kyla Reegan said...

This doesn't mean you're stopping the series?

Joshua said...

No, not at all! :) There will be at least two more parts to this series before I move on. Just to give a quick preview, the next post will deal with the nature of Christ's salvation (what Christ does to us when He saves us and how we are made new creations). The following post will concern the eternal implications of Christ's salvation, based upon the nature of salvation.

Zac said...

Hey Josh I woud like to get the document, and you already have my e-mail so.. um yea.

Great series by the way. It takes me a while to soak it up but you have made election more clear for me. Since I have a background in freewill I at first struggled with election, and I know we talk some about it but this series has made even clear. :) Thank you.

Mrs P said...

OK, I'd like to read this document. Bring it on! :-)

Post a Comment