Passion Defined

My Story For His Glory

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Here We Go...

Okay, so you're probably expecting my first post to be the typical, "Wow, I have a blog now, I'm so excited and maybe I can really change the world!" Well, you won't be disappointed! I do have a blog, I am very excited, and yes, by God's grace I do desire that in some way I can make an impact on those who read everything here! But that's not the main objective of this first post...My main objective is to define the purpose of this blog, so here we go... My main purpose includes several things: First, I want to glorify God in everything I say on this blog, and lift up His Name above all things. Second, I want to be able to share what's going on in my life, spiritually and even just your average, everyday kind of stuff! Third, and last, I want people to sense that there is really something different about this crazy blogger! I want you to see that I have a purpose and a passion in life, I want you to see that my passion drives everything I do, and I want you to see what my passion is: My passion is Jesus Christ! May my story be a testament of HIS glory!

Thanks for reading! I hope I can be an encouragement in the days to come. If I can help point you towards Christ in any way, then I can consider this blog a success!

10 comments:

Caleb said...

Looking forward to more! :)

Moriah said...

Looking forward to visiting your blog! Congrats.

Allison said...

Neat! I like your blog template and header, and your purpose!

Michelle said...

Yay!! You finally have a blog...and, with an excellent purpose! I love the way you designed the template and header as well. Looking forward to reading future posts!

Zac said...

Hey!!!! Nice to see you finally have a blog. I guess I really need to start posting on mine. lol

Joshua said...

Hey guys, thanks for the comments! BTW, I love feedback, so any time I post, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, feel free to let me know what you think! ;-) Looking forward to working on this!

Marc said...

Hey Joshua, great looking blog. I really like the header and the way the colors match. I'm looking forward to reading it so keep up the posts. Good Luck, and God bless your blog.

Amy said...

This is so cool! I'm so following this blog (*clicks the follow button*), and am looking forward to reading your entries. Also, the purpose is awesome! Good job.

Unknown said...

I think your blog is great! Can't wait to see what will happen next.

Vanessa said...

This blog seems great! I stumbled across it while being on my friend Allison's blog, and also hearing it from my brother Marc! Yeah, I'm his sister!! :) Very neat layout and awesome picture and title. I'm looking forward to the upcoming posts and will of course put your blog on my *favorite* blog list! God Bless...

Vanessa

Post a Comment